Masters of the Universe Slime Pit.







Ah, yes. This thing. The thing that ruined a square foot of my parent's carpet. No matter how careful you were, you still got Slime all over hell. Sooner or later your cousins (or younger brothers) would get ahold of it and what little Slime you had left, and they'd ruin your Grizzlor and Moss Man figures with it. They couldn't Slime He-Man or Tri-Klops, they had to wreck the guys with hair.

I remember getting this thing at Target after saving my allowance. My mother was a little worried about it, but I got it anyway. (I think she kind of regretted that a few weeks later.) Within a month, I had used up two cans of Slime, and their wasn't any way in hell I was going to get more, since my mom wouldn't buy it and forbade me to buy it. Eventually I got Snake Mountain, and pretty much stopped worrying about Slime for this thing since I had a strong imagination, plus my attention was on my new castle that FUCKING TALKED, man. And I didn't want my younger brothers to get their hands on it and ruin my replacement Grizzlor.

This thing was a great toy. I recently got another one at a garage sale that had all the parts plus the instructions and comic book that originally came with it. I didn't get any Slime, unfortunately, but I'm sure those old cans would have dried up in the twenty years since this thing came out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear makers of the upcoming Masters of the Universe movie

GI Joe wave 7

look at the size of that thing!