moving, and such.

Long time no update. I am in the middle of moving, yet again. You never realize how much shit you have until you have to move it. I haven't bought much lately- I did finish up my collection of Star Trek 3.75" duders, for now. Then I bought Diamond Select's model of the original Kirk's Enterprise, from the 1960s TV series. It's tres nostalgic, if I knew what that meant.

Friday sees the release of the MOTUC Zodac, as well as the Transformers: ROTF preview toys. I will probably buy neither, since I'm needing to watch the cash. I will probably spring for Zodac, though. I'm a dork like that.

I boxed up my TFs from the first movie recently. I kept Prime out, for now. I think he'll be on display at my new place, since he's badass and I can't afford the new Leader Prime. Which reminds me, I still have all my higher-end collectibles to box. Fuck! I hate moving.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear makers of the upcoming Masters of the Universe movie

look at the size of that thing!

GI Joe wave 7