hidden treasures

As I mentioned earlier, I'm in the process of moving. In this, I've found several Star Wars items I hadn't gotten around to opening. For instance, I found a pack of Pit Droids and Battle Droids on 2007 cards, and two more Biker Scouts, which brings my total numbers of Biker Scout action figures to 12. Which is great, since the Biker Scout is my favorite trooper from the saga.

I also opened three Evolutions sets- Padme, Rebel Pilots II, and Sith Lords. I've left the Sith one boxed for damn near 18 months. I'm kind of disappointed it took so long, since I have a new favorite SW figure after opening it- Darth Nihilus.

I also opened my Lucas Family set, which is a great boxed set of their background appearances in Revenge of the Sith. It's basically a set of background aliens and a Jedi Padawan and was a terrible seller when it was released, since it was overpriced. I got it for $10, and it's a steal for that.

I still have yet to open a Death Star Briefing set that includes 6 old white guys and a Darth Vader, and 3 2008 Order 66 packs that I got on clearance last summer. I am remorselessly slow when it comes to opening my swag, I swear. But I have to do it now, so I don't have all those boxes to move. And now my desk is again full of toys. Le sigh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear makers of the upcoming Masters of the Universe movie

look at the size of that thing!

GI Joe wave 7