First post! Wheeee!!!!!

Here we go! This blog is open to everyone who wants to contribute. It's going to be about pop culture stuff from the 1970s through 1990s. Kind of like Vh1's I Love The __'s.

So, in order to get this thing going, I'll need submissions from other people. I don't care about length so long as you don't care that you won't get any money for your work. I'll do free plugs for your blog, website, or both. I'm thinking aroung 2-3 pics per article to illustrate your point, but hey, that's always negotiable.

I mostly want to stick to TV, movies, music, video games, toys, comics, and the like. But pretty much everything is wide open because I'm not too fond of a narrow focus. Hell, submit something about your Bravestarr pajamas you had in 1988. Submissions covering a topic that has been done before are welcome (and encouraged too!)

Yes, I know you've seen sites like this before, but the ones I've visited are too full of ads or have such poor grammar that you wonder if the author's first language is English.

So, in order to reach me, drop a comment or shoot an email to bkral1@hotmail.com. This will also be the address for submissions too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear makers of the upcoming Masters of the Universe movie

GI Joe wave 7

Webstor!