GI Joe review: Traitor Flint



Not really. Just a newish figure from Hasbro based on the cartoon.

I was surprised by how much I liked this figure. It's really just a mishmash of previously released parts- Cobra Trooper body, legs, head, and Flint's head and new arms. Put 'em together and what have you got? Something never done before, and proof of how creative Hasbro is being with this line. I intially passed on it when I found this wave and could only afford three, so I skipped Flint and Scarlett for Zartan, Airborne, and Trakker. I've found this figure several times since then, so I eventually got one. I thought about getting another and just keeping the Cobra head on it, since it would look a little different in my Cobra army to have a shortsleeved trooper or two, like Cobra mechanics or something.

And you can always use that extra Flint head to replace the one that's coming in that new GI Joe 5-pack sometime this winter, so it's a winning purchase, and a fair consolation prize after finding the pegs picked clean at retail.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear makers of the upcoming Masters of the Universe movie

GI Joe wave 7

look at the size of that thing!