Classics 2.0 wave 1

TF.com

They're only gray colored hardcopies, but man, do they look great. Powerglide, even as an Ultra (read: uber-expensive) figure is easily my most-wanted. I thought it would be Prowl, but it's not. Judging by the Sunstreaker and Prowl molds, I assume (safely) that we're in for repaints from them into Sideswipe, Smokescreen, and Blue(silver)streak.

These are a welcome sight after the movie line. I loved the movie line, it's just that I can't remember how to transform them back and forth any more.

I think I'm going to have to start signing my paychecks over to Hasbro. Between the GI Joe 25th and the TF Classics, I'm going to be broke. At least I'll be a happy if not visibly insane hobo on the street with his stupid toys.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear makers of the upcoming Masters of the Universe movie

GI Joe wave 7

Webstor!