More GI Joe. Can you believe it?

Comic packs wave 4

Copperhead? Sold American. And the new Firefly looks great.

Wave 6 carded and loose.

Man, I used to stare at the back of my Joe packages back in the day trying to make out the details on that Cobra Commander figure, since I never found that one. It's wonderful to get a chance to find that guy at retail again.



I never liked Wild Bill as a character in the cartoon. His action figures never fared any better with me. And, to be honest, this is the first 25th Anniversary figure I'm not a huge fan of. But, he has his fans, I'm sure, and since I'm going to buy a couple anyway, I just as well suck it up. It's kind of disappointing that Copperhead and Bill here aren't packed with their vehicles like they were back in the day, but I'm pretty sure that these new figures wouldn't fit in the old vehicles, and I'd rather Hasbro spent their tooling money on new figures than new vehicles.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear makers of the upcoming Masters of the Universe movie

GI Joe wave 7

Webstor!