G1 Galvatron



You know, sometimes I wish I lived in Japan. Mostly because I would have easier access to Transformers reissues.

A photo gallery of the brand-spanking new Galvatron reissue.

The first thing I noticed was that it's actually colored like he was in the cartoon. The original G1 version was predominantly white where you now see purple on this reissue. This one also has light-up eyes and sounds, though I've heard the voice is in Japanese.

I like that box he comes in too. I was never fond of the white boxes Takara uses for their reissues. I much rather preferred Hasbro's boxes since they looked like the G1 I knew and still love. It must be that stupid grid in the background.

I can bring it home for about $90, which isn't too bad considering he's a huge toy, he talks, and he's imported.

He's number three on my list of Transformers I have to get:
Soundwave
Astrotrain
Galvatron
Rodimus Prime
Hound
Kup and Wheelie
Sideswipe

It will definetely have to wait until late January or even Febuary, though. Hopefully he's still available then.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear makers of the upcoming Masters of the Universe movie

GI Joe wave 7

Webstor!