G1 Astrotrain

No, it's not a review, since I don't own one.

But it's on Hasbro's own website for sale right now.

If only I had the $25 for it.

I think this is an excellent way to continue the G1 reissues since Toys R' Us killed them with the too-high prices. Granted, $25 for Astrotrain isn't a great price. The mold was paid for twenty years ago, so really the only reason it should be expensive is the limited production run, but seriously, they made plenty.

Or maybe these are just leftover Takara stock since Astrotrain is still one of the easiest reissues to obtain.

Hopefully Hasbro decides to offer Sideswipe and Soundwave this way, since Soundwave is more than due for a US reissue, and Sideswipe is showing up at KBs nationwide, at least the ones that are left. I'm looking for a Sideswipe if anyone wants to hook me up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear makers of the upcoming Masters of the Universe movie

GI Joe wave 7

Webstor!