coming up on Pop Rocks...

I spent a shitload of money today. I bought a reissue Galvatron and a vintage Soundwave. Expect a review of Galvatron (with pictures this time) and a collection pic of all my beautifully expensive TFs all together.
And I'm debating whether or not to spend the rest of my money on a Rodimus Prime reissue.

I also bought a couple Serenity figures and some DTC Joes, so they might get a review. Someone needs to give some free press to the Serenity stuff, right? ;)

Oh yeah, to those few of you who read this: I'm looking for a Decepticon themed banner for this site. So if you don't mind being rewarded for a couple hours of work with a free MOC Marvel Legends Phoenix, I'd sure appreciate your help. Just make sure it has Soundwave, Megatron/Galvatron (or both), Starscream, and Devastator in it, plus the site's name. Big props if you use the art found on the Hasbro boxes from the 80's.

I'd prefer jpg, since that is easily hosted. LMK at bkral1@hotmail.com
Thanks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear makers of the upcoming Masters of the Universe movie

GI Joe wave 7

Webstor!