Ghosts of Christmas Past #3

Yeah, I'm more than a week late. Oh well.

Photobucket

I received the Cobra Wolf for Christmas in 1987. I don't remember asking for it, but my parents knew I'd enjoy whatever I got as long as it was He-Man, Transformer, or GI Joe related.

Back in the day, Hasbro used to sell vehicles disassembled, like a model car. My dad built model cars when he was a kid, so I think he enjoyed getting these for me and putting them together.

This was one of my few vehicles. I seemed to have more Cobra vehicles than Joe, which didn't really bother me. After all I had more Joe figures. Cobra had to make up the difference somehow.

Of course, this vehicle, like many other toys I had, didn't survive in a complete state very long, since I had two brothers. I have most of the pieces in storage somewhere, but like every other toy I used to have, I have promised myself I'd get a new one, but I never do. I guess this is relegated to memories of playing in the backyard with all my Joes, losing all their accessories and loving it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear makers of the upcoming Masters of the Universe movie

GI Joe wave 7

Webstor!