look at the size of that thing!

That's what she said.

Yes, the Star Wars Legacy Collection Millennium Falcon has been found and purchased at retail. Retail in Canada, anyway. Hell, for all we know, they're in the backroom of your local USA Toys R Us, waiting for the July 26th launch.

After seeing the comparison between that and the original Falcon toy, I've come to realize there's no fucking way I can buy this. $150 really isn't a lot of money for what we're getting here (especially when you consider the $4-a-gallon gas these days), but it's just that I can't possibly put this thing anywhere. That thing is the size of a coffee table, and my apartment has no room for one of those.
Plus, I have the 1995 POTF2 and 2004 OTC Falcons. Redundant doesn't even begin to describe this purchase.
I wish I could say I could buy the AT-TE that comes out the same day, but I run into the same situation. However, both of those toys are masterpieces, and it's great to see Hasbro take big, big risks like this, especially in this economy, when toys like these are a luxury if there ever was one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear makers of the upcoming Masters of the Universe movie

GI Joe wave 7