Buy, you will.



Here's the first wave of Hasbro's upcoming Star Wars: The Clone Wars line. These particular samples feature a sticker promoting the '1st day of issue' which I guess says to eBay sellers "BUY ME!" Mattel does the same thing with Hot Wheels.
I, for one, will skip figures with that sticker, since buying ones without it will mean better figures once the kinks get worked out.

The more I see these, the more I want to buy them. I really dug the animated line Hasbro did in 2004, and I see these as an extention of that. I just opened my set of Droid Factory sets, and I'm really tired of repaints of toys I bought one or two years ago. I suppose if I just bought one a week, I could get them all over two months. These are brand new, and looking great. I love the Yoda, the Clone Trooper, Grievous, and the Battle Droid. I should probably mail my Captian Rex thingy in while I'm thinking about it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear makers of the upcoming Masters of the Universe movie

GI Joe wave 7

Webstor!