Retromercial of the Day: Day 1

Yes, it's a word.

We'll see how long this daily update thing lasts. I've lost interest in the GBEW, but I still have this one, and this is a way to participate in my hobby without blowing shitloads of money.

The inaugural selection is from a toyline that is one of the two biggest influences on me maintaining this site. (The other one is Star Wars.)
This is a plug for Sy-Klone from Mattel's Masters of the Universe line. This was the kind of advertising that got your oversugared brain hopped up for (admittedly) bad toys.



It's pretty awesome that they managed to plug two other toys in about four seconds.

Check back tomorrow sometime for whatever else I find on YouTube.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear makers of the upcoming Masters of the Universe movie

GI Joe wave 7

look at the size of that thing!