New GI Joe pics

Clicky.

Oh my dear and fluffy lord, I'm going to be so broke. Two of my favorites are in the next wave (Serpentor and Beach Head) plus there's Shipwreck, Stalker, and others.

It's a pity about those custom jobbies Hasbro is showing off. I'd pay good, hard-earned money for all of them to be made. I'm sure it's inevitable. I just think they're showing them off to show us what they can do with this new body style, and when this line really takes off (which it looks like it already has) these will eventually be made. I don't think I could live without that Range Viper or Shockwave.

I don't think I've been as excited about a new toy line since the modern Star Wars line debuted in 1995.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear makers of the upcoming Masters of the Universe movie

GI Joe wave 7

Webstor!