minimum requirement update

Nothing much to say, really. I only have two more TF movie figures to get (and while I'm considering more, the jury's still out on them), I'm hooked on Robot Heroes, my Pepsi Prime still isn't here from HTS, and Star Wars is all caught up. I'm going nuts looking for the new GI Joes. People have been finding them at retail for two weeks now, and I have squat. Hell, they're even sold out everywhere I trust online. So we continue to wait.

I suppose I could buy some stuff that's been on my someday list for a few months, but I'm finding that one particular piece has completely disappeared from the secondary market. And I'm not telling you what it is, since I don't need any more competition for one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear makers of the upcoming Masters of the Universe movie

GI Joe wave 7

Webstor!