i hate you, Mutt Williams.

Indy: Really dead.

Well, sumbitch. On one hand, it's nice have one less line to hunt. On the other hand, I at least wanted that second Raiders wave before this line went away.

I think it's time we started a campaign to at least get Toht. Hasbro used that body make an exclusive this year, so it can't be too expensive to make a Toht exclusive. I mean, they have a website where they sell toys, and failing that, there's always the 2009 SDCC. But considering the indifference to this line, that won't happen.

In other news, I got my first Crystal Skeleton last week, and my Temple of Doom wave is due to arrive this week. So after I acquire an Elsa Schneider, my collection is as complete as Hasbro will allow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear makers of the upcoming Masters of the Universe movie

GI Joe wave 7

Webstor!