less than you think

Yes, I did find the only bad thing to say about the new MOTU line- that I have to wait until San Diego Comic Con to see the full rollout.
But, everything else I've heard is great news. It's a collector-focused line, so that alone is wonderful. There is no news about who is going to be carrying this line, but since it's Mattel, these have to be sold at mass retail, so I assume it's everyone but Wal-Mart since WM doesn't carry the DCUC line, I doubt they'll go for MOTU.

There will be an SDCC exclusive to kick this line off, that being King Grayskull:

Photobucket

I know absolutely nothing about this guy, but I hope I'll be able to get my hands on one. I'm not fond of SDCC exclusives for MOTU, but I do like to think Mattel has learned something and that there will be a way for fans who can't go to buy this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear makers of the upcoming Masters of the Universe movie

GI Joe wave 7

look at the size of that thing!