Some more Transformers movie toys, and other random related stuff

Movie Ratchet and some weird-ass roleplay toy.

Optimash Prime.


It's great that there's quite an array of stuff coming out, but I'm really getting that Episode I vibe from all this stuff, in that Hasbro and other licensees stamped the SW name on everything you could think of, only to see it clearanced shortly thereafter because of the lack of interest in it.

TF mp3 players.

As soon as I find another site to preorder Soundwave from, I will be all over that. A functioning G1 Soundwave=greatness.

Prime and Megatron.

Seeing this merchandise is helping me get used to the movie designs. Seeing them pulled off in a three dimensional physical form gives me hope that this movie will knock my socks off. (It can't be any worse than Eragon.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear makers of the upcoming Masters of the Universe movie

look at the size of that thing!

GI Joe wave 7