GI Joe: A Real American Hero 25th Anniversary

Of course, Hasbro wouldn't let such an event pass by without something, would they? Hell no. Here are two preview images of two figures from this line:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sign me up for a complete set. Though this complete set involves 25 figures. I'm not very keen on Duke, but that is mostly due to me not being a big fan of Duke. But Storm Shadow looks great. Hasbro is supposed to post a new preview every day for about a week, and there's the first two.

I'm glad to see a new life for the holy 3.75" line. It makes up for the sting of not yet owning DTC wave 4, which had the new Night Viper in it. I doubt I'll see it now.
I'm also glad that this line isn't backed by a stupid ass gimmick like Spy Troops.
Of course, some fans are questioning whether or not these have the o-ring articulation in them. I ask- does it matter? Toy technology has progressed enough that these figures could have the same (or better) articulation without it, and besides, those eventually wear out. I'm getting tired of having o-rings that don't work worth a damn. I've replaced the o-rings in more modern figures than I have vintage ones, I say drop the damn things already.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear makers of the upcoming Masters of the Universe movie

look at the size of that thing!

GI Joe wave 7