Hasbro Indiana Jones w/Ark

Photobucket

This was one of my first purchases from this line, and to be honest, I wasn't all that impressed with this one. Sure, I mostly wanted it for the 3.75" scale Ark, but the Indy figure included with it doesn't stand very well, and none of my GI Joe or Star Wars stands seem to fit the peg holes on the feet.

What I found most disappointing about this was a lack of a Staff of Ra accessory, since what we saw Indy do in this particular garb was find the Well of Souls in the Map Room. If Hasbro plans on selling a Map Room playset and they include that accessory, then this will be one of the better purchases you can make. The Ark accessory is almost necessary, and so far, this is the only way to get it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear makers of the upcoming Masters of the Universe movie

GI Joe wave 7

Webstor!