monkey!

DC Universe series 2

I really can't afford superhero toys any more (since both Marvel and DC toys cost $10 a crack these days) but I am buying Aquaman, Red Tornado, and Harley Quinn from this line. I'd buy the monkey if it was available seperately, but I don't think I'll be able to bring myself to buy Supermen Red and Blue. To me, they represent the lowest point in comics in the 90s, aside from killing Superman.

But, Mattel is still doing something great. I like their DC line since the toys aren't over-articulated like Marvel Legends tend to be. Hopefully, they avoid the pitfalls that have plagued their DC Superheroes, Batman comic, and MOTU lines this time. They're doing OK on DCSH, and if you're going to offer a BAF, you have to have sane distribution. Even Mattel knows that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear makers of the upcoming Masters of the Universe movie

GI Joe wave 7

look at the size of that thing!