Name change!

I began to find the original title to be a little wonky, so I shortened it. I wasn't getting any submissions, so I dropped the 'You' part. I'll still accept anything, so fret not, true believers. Just remember you're paid in no-prizes that I forget to mail out.

I went to my folks' house this weekend and rescued my brothers' Beast Wars Transformers. Their old toys aren't as well-kept as my collection (though I aim to change that) but I knew they'll want these, so rather than let them rot in a hot attic, I brought them to my place. I cleaned them up and tried finding their accessories, but they're missing most of them. They have some real gems like Optimus Primal, Scorponok, and Rattrap, who seems to go for an insane amount on ebay right now. For right now, these are going to chill with my other TFs, and maybe a group shot is in order.

In other TF news, I finally bought and received that G1 Astrotrain. He's a pretty cool triple changer, though his 'bot mode suffers for it. He also isn't in the colors I remember, but i hear this is the way he looked in Japan, and since Takara is wearing the pants when it comes to G1 reissues, he's the same white and black in America. I don't know why Hasbro decided to release him stateside. I just hope it means a future for G1 reissues. The thing has been on their site for two months now, and hasn't sold out yet. If Hasbro had done Soundwave instead of Astrotrain, I'd likely be grousing about how I didn't get Soundwave, so, yeah.

I also got an Alternators Shockwave (fuck the Shockblast name) with him, which is the second Alternator I aboslutely had to have. First is Hound. Good luck finding that one, tiger.

If you wish to submit anything, LMK by either dropping a comment or emailing me at bkral1@hotmail.com. Put 'Pop Rocks submission' in the title line, since that account has been getting much spam lately. Ciao, kids.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear makers of the upcoming Masters of the Universe movie

look at the size of that thing!

GI Joe wave 7