Welcome!


Welcome! I wanted to start a blog to share my thoughts on (mostly forgotten) Star Wars toys, but considering how much other junk I've collected over the years, I decided to open up the scope a lot more to share gems that many longtime collectors may have forgotten about, or to show newer blood some of the great stuff made over the years. I started a little thing at Wordpress, but I don't care for the software, so here we are, trying to make this blog relevant again (if it ever was...).

I myself have collected Star Wars, GI Joe, Transformers, Masters of the Universe, superheroes, and other toys for several years, and my collection includes vintage (dating back to 1978-nothing older) and modern toys. This is hardly a unique blog, but it's all in fun.

The picture above I took one freezing evening, going through a few of my boxes of Hasbro's Star Wars toys. It became the inspiration for this blog, since I find Hasbro's newer efforts in the Disney era (for Star Wars, anyway) to be somewhat lacking in inspiration, and how these toys were for several years some of the best on the market. I wanted to share with newer fans that these great toys were out there.
Thanks for stopping by, and please come back!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear makers of the upcoming Masters of the Universe movie

look at the size of that thing!

GI Joe wave 7