here we go again

My local comic shop, The Core in Cedar Falls, IA, has recently begun to offer a small assortment of vintage Star Wars figures for sale. These are the figures I've purchased there in the last month, the genesis of my new vintage Star Wars collection. I had to start with C-3PO and R2-D2, since those are the cornerstone of any Star Wars collection. Then Anakin Skywalker, because he was super cheap. Then Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker, my favorite action figure of all time. And finally, and couple of Ewoks, notably two I had back in the day. Used to be, you couldn't throw a rock in a department store without hitting one of these two Ewok figures.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear makers of the upcoming Masters of the Universe movie

GI Joe wave 7

look at the size of that thing!