sell me moar

My Joe collection continues to grow. It's more movie stuff than anything, but I did get a few Generation 3 items- the Resolute 5-pack, Cobra Diver, the Joe 5-pack (on clearance!), and the SHARC w/ Deep Six.

The movie stuff I've acquired since the last post- Shipwreck, Boob Armor Scarlett, Destro, Desert Ambush Duke, Elite Viper, Ice Viper, TRU exclusive Firefly (beyond awesome), and the Pit Commando, who is also awesome.

I had written this movie line off as bunk, but Hasbro really could reconquer the market with this line of GI Joes. Quite a few collectors like this line, but the real question is will kids dig it. It doesn't seem like kids ever got into the 25th/G3 line, and how could they with guys like me buying everything? But I just think back to the JvC days when Hasbro last tried to market to kids, and not doing so well. Maybe parents just don't want to buy war toys for their kids anymore. Especially at $8 a figure.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear makers of the upcoming Masters of the Universe movie

look at the size of that thing!

GI Joe wave 7