GI Joe movie toys: awesome.


I only own four figures so far from the line- Storm Shadow, Snake Eyes, Baroness, and the Paris Pursuit Snake Eyes, but I have to admit- I'm very impressed by them. Whether or not you like what you've seen from the trailers about this movie, if you like great GI Joe toys, I'd suggest picking up a few of these. They're great, and they're in scale with the 25th Anniversary line you may or may not have been buying for the last couple of years. I humbly suggest either Snake Eyes figures, but if I had to choose one, it would be the Paris Pursuit version (pictured above). The trenchcoat is a new thing for Snake Eyes, and even if you don't like the movie line, it'll fit in well with your 25th collection.

Your best bet right now is Target, since Wal-Mart and TRU seem to be waiting for the weekend even though Hasbro gave the OK to start selling them on the 6th.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear makers of the upcoming Masters of the Universe movie

look at the size of that thing!

2016 Star Wars Rogue One Chirrut Imwe