SDCC Quick-Hit #1

I'd do some in-depth commentary, but I had a great run of writing tonight.

ZOMGBBQSAUCE!!!

Sideshow's take on Jabba the Hutt. It'll cost about $375 to get the complete set, which is completely out of the question for me. It's neat as hell, but where would I put it?

I'm glad that Sideshow put this out now, so it will prevent me from becoming a completist with this line. I'd consider just getting Jabba and the creatures (I could get those for about $150), since I could make a dais out of foamcore. But, Sideshow, the devilish bastards, stuck the pipe and bowl in with the dais. So that breaks the deal.

Still, it's gnarly to see them take on something so ambtious. I want to see their rendition of an armored Darth Vader and Boba Fett now. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear makers of the upcoming Masters of the Universe movie

look at the size of that thing!

GI Joe wave 7