Awesome 12" Luke Skywalker figure

I want one, badly.



It's $50, but it'd be the last 12" Luke I'd ever have to buy. Sideshow does awesome work. I have the Buffy Summers figure they did a year or two ago, and I was really impressed with it. I bet the Star Wars line will be even better.


I can't wait till they get to Vader, Maul, the Fetts, and the Stormtrooper. Though if I understand correctly, the first 8 or 9 figures will be all Jedi. Which isn't all that bad, really. A decent 12" Mace Windu is something I've been waiting six years for. I wonder if Yoda will be a stand-alone figure. I suppose they could just pack in his Council chair and maybe a backpack for Luke to carry him on his back. He'd probably need swappable heads for that, and I'm sure Sideshow would rather just do two different figures.

Anywho, I'm going to go figure out a way to afford this thing. Peace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear makers of the upcoming Masters of the Universe movie

GI Joe wave 7

Webstor!