Flashback: 1985 Christmas catalogs.

linky.

Wow. All that neat stuff, all at your fingertips. If it was twenty years ago, that is.

The USS Flagg, Killer WHALE hovercraft, the Crimson Tanks, the Moray Hydrofoil, Transformers of every shape and size (and not the crappy plastic ones that Hasbro started selling in 1986 because they didn't want to use die-cast anymore), and the Gobots and Voltron also make an appearance.

It's too bad I can't read Soundwave's 1985 price, though I'll go out on a limb and say it's a hell of a lot cheaper than it would be to buy him now.

Seeing this almost makes me wish I'd have won that $340 million jackpot a couple weeks back. Fuck a Ferrari-- I want Transformers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear makers of the upcoming Masters of the Universe movie

GI Joe wave 7

Webstor!