Ghosts of Christmas Past #2



Ahhh, Serpentor. If you're a fan of GI Joe, you either love him or hate him. I'm in the camp of the former, as I came into GI Joe in 1986 and this dude was awesome to my five-year-old eyes. I received Serpentor and his Air Chariot in 1986, which is quite some time ago.

He ruled over my meager Cobra collection with an iron fist. Which, for a guy in a snake costume, was quite an accomplishment. But he didn't have many guys to boss around- just some Vipers of different flavors and Cobra Commander.

I wrote about Serpy at length earlier, so if you poke around the archives for the last few months, it would be there. This is just another tribute to awesome stuff I got for Christmas back in the day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear makers of the upcoming Masters of the Universe movie

GI Joe wave 7

Webstor!