Star Wars is Forever.

My passion for Star Wars toys has been rekindled. I've had a great run of luck finding them the last few weeks, and nothing beats the high of finding these and bringing them home.

Thanks to a few Mega Buy packs at TRU, my Revenge of the Sith collection is close to totally complete. I wish I could have afforded to get some more carded figures, Obi-Wan and Anakin in particular, but this summer was pretty difficult, and I was lucky to keep my bills paid up, eat, and have a bit of money to get what I could from this line.

The new Saga Collection has been difficult to keep up on, but there's only one figure I want that I currently lack, and that's not bad for three waves of figures. Here again, I'd like to get some carded figures, but the $6-7 price tag on each kind of kills that. Damn expensive oil.


These things are still fun, so what the hell. The year ahead for Star Wars toys looks great, I just wish retailers felt the same way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear makers of the upcoming Masters of the Universe movie

GI Joe wave 7

Webstor!